Individual Tax Fundamentals Videos
Individual Tax Fundamentals training is a popular first-level tax training that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental tax concepts covering individual federal tax planning and compliance. This training covers core individual tax concepts and principles including gross income, deductions, and credits.
This training includes:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- An Introduction to Tax
- Tax Compliance, the IRS, and Tax Authorities
- Tax Planning Strategies and Related Limitations
- Individual Income Tax Overview, Dependents, and Filing Status
- Gross Income and Exclusions
- Individual Deductions
- Individual Income Tax Computation and Tax Credits
- Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
- Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
- Property Dispositions
- Retirement Savings and Deferred Compensation
- Tax Consequences of Home Ownership
To access the videos, go to Individual Tax Fundamentals Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.