Office Procedures and Technology Videos
Office Procedures and Technology videos focus on preparing participants for positions in an office setting. The course focuses on the necessary skills that range from using email and the Internet to the use of integrated applications and office suites. It also covers the soft skills including customer satisfaction, ethics, and telephone manners along with information systems.
The videos include:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- The Office Environment
- Office Competencies
- Managing Information to Enhance Productivity
- Communicating in Written Form
- Communicating Orally
- Telephone Communications
- Banking and Payroll
- Financial Reports and Procedures
- Time and Workstation Management
- Meetings and Travel
- Records Management
- Processing Mail
- Planning and Advancing Your Career
- Ongoing Professional Development
To access the videos, go to Office Procedures and Technology Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.