Accounting Fundamentals Videos
Accounting Fundamentals videos are dedicated to an emphasis on the significance of accounting as the true groundwork for the participant's professional, educational, vocational, and business objectives. The videos develop the participant's understanding of bookkeeping and accounting, the basic bookkeeping functions, analyzing business transactions, the general journal and ledger, accounting adjustments, the monthly and annual closing process, and preparing financial statements.
The videos include:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Analyzing Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
- The General Journal and the General Ledger
- Adjustments and the Worksheet
- Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
- Accounting for Sales, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Receipts
- Accounting for Purchases, Accounts Payable, and Cash Payments
- Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
- Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
- Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
- Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
To access the videos, go to Accounting Fundamentals Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.